ECHT! Connecting Professionals
Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your team? Are you an Architect with a huge passion for high-tech, innovation and R&D? Do you want to work in the area of Hengelo? Then join our teams of Innovation Makers!
Within the Engineering cluster the Applications department is responsible for the development of combat and information management systems for navy ships, integration with sensor- and weapon systems as well as the development of sensor processing applications.
These complex systems contain advanced solutions for information processing, information management and the user interaction with both sensor- and weapon systems. Our product offers essential support for missions varying from anti-piracy to ballistic missile defense.
For the applications engineering platform team our customer is looking for a talented
About the job
As an architect you work with multidisciplinary Agile teams. You are part of the application engineering department and are responsible for the architecture of the infrastructure. You specialize in one of several topics such as networking, virtualization, container or software architecture. Your knowledge will contribute to our next steps towards a cloud technology based infrastructure.
Our customer highly values the application of modern technologies and methodologies.
Do you have a passion for technology, do you enjoy constantly developing your skills and are you interested in working on Naval Command & Control systems? Then you are the person we are looking for.
You are a talented architect with a passion for designing, developing and testing complex infrastructure solutions with the following traits and skills:
• You are a strong communicator capable of discussing with all types of stakeholders.
• You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science, electrical engineer, system engineering or comparable.
• You have got expert level knowledge of IT infrastructure technology (networking, operating systems, cyber security)
• You are capable of explaining the organization the business value of your designs, helping you convince the other architects and the rest of the organization.
• You have a vision and you are a leader of change.
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
• You are able to get up to speed quickly in new domains outside your technical comfort zone
• Certifications such as CISSP, RHCA or CCIE are a big plus.
Our customer will offer you
An interesting job in a high tech environment;
A lot of room for your personal development and own initiatives
The option to grow within the organization in different directions including within engineering or elsewhere in the origination
An open and flexible working environment where work-life balance is considered very important.
A permanent contract with a competitive salary.
A variable bonus plan.
A lease car or mobility budget.
Flexible secondary conditions.
Extensive internal training programs.
An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
A yearly personal innovation budget.
A screening is part of the application process!